Friday, May 25, 2018

Quest For The Ultimate Burrito video coming soon



The first video I plan to post on YouTube and this blog will be my quest for the ultimate burrito.  The only thing is I can not divulge where I am going to try the ultimate burrito that has been chosen.  I want to keep it a surprise.  Once I reveal the location, then it will all make sense.  The city I will be going to is beautiful and is known for its Mexican food.  I will only be there for a weekend, but I plan to get a ton of video to show you guys.  The people there are friendly, and the food is awesome.  And the weather is to die for.  No joke.

What does make an ultimate burrito?  It's all about a perfect synchronicity of ingredients.  I will use Freebirds Burritos as an example.  I get the second largest burrito they have on a wheat tortilla.  I add refried beans, Spanish rice, steak, pico de gallo, guacamole, BBQ sauce, shredded cheese, and red onions.  To me, that is a pretty well balanced burrito.  Unfortunately, most other burritos in San Antonio are filled with cheese and carne guisada.  Taco trucks have great burritos, but most customers get tacos or nachos from a taco truck.  Taco Bell burritos are good, but look more like bean filled wraps than anything else.  But there is a particular state in our country that has the best burritos.  And that is where I am headed.  



Above is a picture of the burrito I have chosen as the ultimate burrito.  I am excited to try it, and show you what other culinary delights the mystery city has to offer.  Food brings people together, and this video I plan to bring you will demonstrate that.  I won't have you all waiting long for this video.  In late June, I will bring you JOHN EATS WORLD GOES TO____________.    The space will be filled to much delight.  That burrito looks delicious doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment