Friday, May 25, 2018

Reader Mail.......Should be interesting.

     You guys have questions, and I try to answer them without blushing or scratching my head.  Here we go.

Question #1

Since you plan on taking your blog to YouTube, who would be your ideal celebrity guest?

     Easy.....Mia Khalifa.  Sure she is a social media darling, and she is gorgeous, but she knows where to go eat.  She has very good taste in restaurants, and would be as great conversation.  Another person I would consider is the best wrestling tag team in the world THE YOUNG BUCKS.  These guys really know where to go eat.  It would be a blast to have lunch with them at Cracker Barrel or TGIFriday's.  Mia would be #1 on my list.

Question #2

     What is the one food that San Antonio does better than any other city?

     There alot of foods I could say, but after careful consideration, one choice shines above the rest.  BARBACOA.  Here in San Antonio, barbacoa is both a cultural delight and a phenomenon.  Everyone in the Alamo City loves barbacoa.  My city has the most molinos (Mexican Deli) of all the Latin populated cities in the country.  It's a weekend morning tradition that has captured the imaginations of tourists as well.  Need proof?  Look up the video of Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown trying barbacoa for the first time.  She loved it.

Question #3

     What is your go to food when you can not make up your mind determining what to have for dinner?

     If anyone knows me, my go to food are hamburgers.  I love a great burger.  One day it will be the Kobe beef burger at Fuddrucker's.  The next day it's the Working Man Special from Burger Boy.  I also love the Patty Melt from WHATABURGER.  It is the one food I never get tired of.  And it always tastes great.

Question #4

     You recently did the top 5 snacks to take on a road trip.  Is there a sixth snack you can suggest?

     Absolutely.  Almonds.  They do not secrete oil, they come in tons of flavors, and are not as pricey as other nuts.  They are super healthy for you, and don't dehydrate you like salty nuts do.  I usually buy a big bag of them to share with my friends on the road.  They stay fresh longer too.

Last Question

     What is the most underappreciated food nationality that people would love if they try?

Easy.  Puerto Rican food.  Tons of great flavors make Puerto Rican food amazing.  It is packed with rich and sweet flavors that satisfy your appetite.  Their rice and pork are mindblowingly delicious.  If you need some convincing, my friend Argentina's husband has a Puerto Rican food truck called Ay Papi's.  I will be doing a story on this great food truck.  Ay Papi's can be found on FACEBOOK.



No comments:

Post a Comment