Saturday, April 14, 2018

I finally got to the inside of the new Burger Boy


Since opening in late February of this year, the new Burger Boy on Potranco Rd. has been packed like crazy by burger faithful.  I had only been able to go through the drive thru only a couple times, and I had never eaten inside the original location since that dining area is tiny.  I decided to walk to the new Burger Boy since it is only five minutes from my house.  My friend Joe decided to tag along, and he had not had Burger Boy in over ten years.  Hamburgers for breakfast?  You bet your ass.


Being the first ones there, the first thing I noticed was how clean the place was.  The dining area was big, considering only ten people can dine in at the original location.  It has the same exact menu as the St. Mary's location, and of course I ordered my usual.  My usual being the Working Man Special with cheese and bacon, and a large Orange Freeze.  Joe got the Bates Special which is a single patty burger as opposed to my double patty burger.  When I went through the drive thru here in the last 2 months, the burgers had not tasted the same.  Getting there at opening, the burger was amazing.  It was the first time that the burger at the new location was identical in taste to the burger at the original location.  I also noticed that I got more fries at the new location as well.  I was in heaven.

The new Burger Boy is fantastic.  I got to relax and have a great burger.  The staff is friendly, and look like they are having fun.  It is best to go early or after 8:30 pm.  Trust me, its gets hyper busy.  Burger Boy has a bigger revised menu with more shakes and other treats.  I am just thankful that my friends and I don't have to drive so far just to get a Working Man Special.  Make your way to Burger Boy Potranco for an amazing burger experience. The hot dogs are great.  The chicken burger is killer.  The Orange Freeze will keep you coming back for more. If you are collecting Fiesta medals, Burger Boy is selling a very cool medal that is a must have for $10.   I hope to see you guys there.  Burger Appetit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment