Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Big things coming for JOHN EATS WORLD Food Blog

That's me at ,of course, KRUEZ MARKET in Lockhart.

I started this blog in January of this year because my manager at work forgot to schedule me for work while I was on a two week vacation.  I'm a foodie, and an authority on where to go eat in San Antonio.  As the weeks passed,  more and more of you took an interest in my food exploits and opinions.  For that I am very grateful.  I think it is only fitting I let you in on my plans for this blog.  I have some really cool things to look forward to.

When coming up with the idea of pinning Whataburger and Burger Boy against each other, I thought this battle would be better on video.  A video taste test.  With that in mind, I am hoping to bring JOHN EATS WORLD to YouTube this summer.  It would be like my blog entries come to life.  I'd doreviews on location, trying great food at festivals, and interviewing chefs at the most popular Alamo City restaurants.  Stay tuned for further details on my YouTube debut

I like to attend alot of Pop Culture conventions.  When I attend these gatherings, I research where to eat in the city holding these conventions.  When the YouTube debut happens, I will feature Comic-Con Eats.  I will let you know where to go eat around certain conventions.  One that is planned will be the 2019 STAR WARS CELEBRATION.  ALAMO CITY COMIC-CON and NEW YORK COMIC-CON are on the list as well.  This feature will help you find great eats while you celebrate geek fandom of all kinds.  

Now for the big one.  I am currently planning a huge excursion to a country that is known for its food culture.  It's a cool country that is on about everyone's bucket list.  I want to let the world know the wonders of food in JAPAN.  I'm hoping to film a month's worth of material ranging from why Osaka is a foodie's paradise, street eats in Tokyo, and proper ramen in KYOTO.  The trip will take alot of planning, but I want to show the wonders of food in the land of the rising sun.  Besides, my friends want to go to Tokyo Hooters.  I am looking forward to that as well, but I rfeally want to show you guys the legendary Tokyo restaurant NOBU.  I think this undertaking will be a popular one.

Once again thank you for taking the time for reading my blog.  If you have any suggestions for stories or reviews, drop me a message on my blog.  Have a great day, and keep rockin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment