Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Top 5 people I would like to interview for this blog

     JOHN EATS WORLD has become popular in my hometown of San Antonio.  I am always looking to expand this blog into something much bigger.  Eventually, I will be interviewing some famous people in the food business.  There are many people I would love to interview, so I thought I would show my loyal viewers MY TOP 5 DREAM INTERVIEWS.  By the way, I have a huge interview coming up.

#5  

RACHAEL RAY


Aside from being my celebrity crush during my college days, Rachael Ray has a vast insight on being a chef and a diner.  She wowed audiences by showing her viewers how to score 3 meals for $40 a day in certain cities.  Her charming personality won an army of fans.  She was the girl next door that could whip up a mean bowl of pasta.  She now has a talk show, and she cooks some of the most delicious entrees going today.  And she has not changed a bit.  She is as nice as they come. 

#4

MARTIN YAN


A true icon of Chinese cuisine, Martin Yan has amazed his loyal viewers since 1982 on his award winning cooking show YAN CAN COOK.  He understands both the fundamentals and science behind Chinese cuisine.  He is a great teacher of his craft, and has written many best selling cook books.  He is known for his over the top kind personality that has made him a legend among celebrity chefs.  Interviewing him would be so much fun, and his anecdotes would be awesome.

#3

RICK BAYLESS



As my Grandma Rosa used to say, "That gringo knows how to cook Mexican!"  That is an understatement.  Chef Bayless is this country's best traditional Mexican  cuisine culinary artist.  He travels through every inch of Mexico to hone his craft, and take him the flavors he discovers to his fine dining restaurants in the U.S.  He is a very nice guy, and is always looking to pass his knowledge on to aspiring chefs.  And yes he is the younger brother of sports journalist SKIP BAYLESS.  He is a true historian of Mexican food, so picking his brain in an interview would be cool.  

#2

Emeril Lagasse



Emeril Lagasse is the King of  New Orleans.  If you know me, I love Cajun and French cuisine.  Emeril is our country's best at both.   He is super social, and is often considered America's favorite chef.  An interview with him would be inspirational for anyone looking to study the culinary arts.  His cooking style is often imitated, but never duplicated.  Just to hear his trademark BAM would be epic.  He is a frtanchise, so he could provide insight on how a chef or food blogger can get themselves noticed.  Who doesn't love this guy?

AND NOW FOR 

#1


MASAHARU MORIMOTO



When it it comes to cooking, Masaharu Morimoto is my hero.  I would have so much to ask him.  What was it like to be Head Chef at the legendary Nobu restaurant?  What does Rokusaburo Michiba, the God of Japanese cuisine, mean to you?  Where did you get the idea to brew your own award winning beer.  This man brought Neo-Japanese cuisine to the masses.  He was easily the most popular IRON CHEF when the Japanese show ran regularly on the Food Network.  He captured the imagination of foodies everywhere with his amazing culinary creations.  He was and still is a PHENOM.  It would be an honor to interview Morimoto-San.

I can only hope to get these interviews, but one can dream.  Big things are coming for my blog, so say tuned.  Shiawasena shokuji!

No comments:

Post a Comment